ATTENTION SENIORS – TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS BEING PROVIDED IN SO. SAN FRANCISCO MARCH 21.
Seniors in North San Mateo County have a great opportunity this month to get free health care screenings and information at the 17th Annual Senior Health & Fitness Fair.
The big event which attracts more than 500 seniors is sponsored by the City of South San Francisco Senior Services, Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco and Westborough Royale Assisted Living.
It is important that quality care and services be provided to help our senior citizens to live as healthy and productive life as possible.
(In addition, a number of Board of Supervisor candidates may be on hand to meet with the attendees to learn more about their health, well being and other concerns.)
The free Senior Health Fair takes place from 9 a.m. to noon on Friday, March 21, 2014, at the Municipal Services Building, 33 Arroyo Drive, South San Francisco.
At the event, seniors will be able to take advantage of these free services:
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, glaucoma, vision and body fat screenings.
- Talk with a pharmacist about managing medications and supplements.
- Learn about maintaining a healthy heart, and dealing with women’s and men’s health issues .
- Nutrition education, skin care and tips to deal with allergies.
- Some 45 organizations including San Bruno VA Outpatient Clinic, Aging and Adult Services, Human Services Agency of San Mateo County, Legal Aid Society, the South San Francisco Police and Fire Departments, and Miracle Shred will be on hand to provide resources and other important information.
This is the 17th year the program has provided these important resources to North San Mateo County Seniors. For more information, please call (650) 829-3820 or email email@example.com