South San Francisco, CA March 7, 2016 Submitted by Michael Harris via Troops for Fitness
Troops for Fitness is a partnership with Coca Cola and the National Park and Recreation. OneVet OneVoice has been selected to bring this nationwide program here to SAN FRANCISCO. Veterans will lead exercise programs for the community. OneVet OneVoice is looking for 30 Veterans to get their Personal Training Certificate, once trained they will lead community physical fitness activities.
We are looking for veterans to build stronger communities by supporting individuals, families and neighborhoods to live active, healthy lifestyles. The Coca-Cola Troops for Fitness program employs the talents and expertise of our nation’s veterans to lead fitness workouts and serve as role models for healthy living.
The Troops for Fitness enables OneVet OneVoice to recruit our nation’s veterans to serve as wellness instructors, by creating opportunities to expand fitness and health programs – from boot camp workouts to healthy cooking classes, etc…
Our Goal is to:
1. Create career opportunities and advancement for veterans
2. Demonstrate your commitment to serve the community and other veterans
3. Enhance the quality of life for your neighbors and fellow veterans
4. Recognize your accomplishments and ability to meet national standards through certification
5. Expand your skills and knowledge through continuing professional development
If you are interested in the Troops for Fitness Program and can spend a week of training Mar 28 to Apr 1 to earn your Personal Training Certificate, please CLICK HERE and register with “Troops for Fitness” in the subject line or call Eddie Ramirez at (415) 244-7100 to learn more.