South San Francisco, CA August 20, 2016 Submitted by Rosa Acosta, City of South San Francisco
The City of South San Francisco in partnership with the American Red Cross will host a Blood Drive on Tuesday, September 13, 2016, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Services Building. The donation process takes about an hour from start to finish; this includes checking in, screening, donation and time in the canteen. A flier is attached to this e-mail with a website redcrossblood.org, where you can schedule your appointment online and obtain answers to any questions you might have about donating if this is your first time.
In just a few easy steps, you can set up a profile and schedule your appointment to give blood. Scheduling your appointment will lessen your wait time and you will receive an email reminder prior to your scheduled appointment time, including directions and other important information.
* Visit redcrossblood.org and click “Make a Blood Donation Appointment.” Then, locate a blood drive using Sponsor Code: SOUTHSF
* Once you locate City of South San Francisco’s Blood Drive, click on the link to schedule your appointment to donate.
* If you are a first-time user, click on “Create a Profile.” It takes only a couple of minutes.
* After you create your profile, or if you already have a profile, log in using your email address and date or birth.
* Select your blood drive and then pick the donation time most convenient for you.
* Click schedule and you are all set!
Please coordinate with your supervisor if you plan to participate. Also, feel free to share this information with friends and family members as well.
Thank you for your consideration.