South San Francisco, CA September 21, 2016 Submitted by Joe Fragola, Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente Flu Clinics Kickoff This Weekend and Open Daily Starting Next Monday
Flu shots are recommended for all children over the age of 6 months and all adults, and are available at no cost to Kaiser Permanente members.
The Flu Clinic Kickoff is on Saturday, September 24:
1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
· Adults: Orchid Center, 1st Floor
· Adults with disabilities or mobility issues: Medical Office Building, 1st Floor, Allergy Department
· Pediatrics: Medical Office Building, 1st Floor, Hospital Lobby (across the Gift Shop)
Daily Flu Clinic, starting September 26 (closed on holidays) at these locations:
1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco
· Adults & Children 4 years and older: Medical Office Building, 4th Floor
o Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
o Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
395 Hickey Boulevard, Daly City
· Children and Families: 2nd Floor, Pediatric Injection Clinic
o Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – noon and 2 – 5 p.m.
· Adults: Daly City, 4th Floor, Waiting Room A
o Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For the most current flu schedule for other Kaiser Permanente locations call 1-800-573-5811.
Para informacion sobre los horarios y los lugares de vacunacion, llame al 1-800-573-5811.
Please call the Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Flu Hotline for times and locations for our ongoing flu clinic:
· English: 650-742-2900
· Spanish: 650-742-3900
MORE INFO KP.org/my doctor/flu