South San Francisco, CA November 28, 2016
The City of South San Francisco is proud to announce this year’s line up of musical talent performing holiday tunes on the 300 block of Grand Avenue at the parking structure breezeway. In addition the Chamber of Commerce and the SSF Kiwanis Club once again share the maic of the season with a visit from Santa Claus himself, along with Mrs. Claus on Saturday December 3rd, rain or shine!
Details as follows:
Holiday music kicks off December 1st with the following performers in the breezeway – 356 Grand Ave
- Thursday, 1: Noon to 1:00 p.m. – Nathan Martinez (classical guitar)
- Friday, 2: Noon to 1:00 p.m. – El Camino High School Band
- Saturday, 3: Noon to 3:00 p.m. – The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers (at City Hall where Santa will be greeting everyone!)
- Thursday, 8: Noon to 1:00 p.m. – Spice Islander Trio (calypso steel drums)
- Friday, 9: Noon to 1:00 p.m. – Kanikapila All Stars (ukulele)
- Thursday, Dec. 15: Noon to 1:00 p.m. – R2PD Trombone Quartet
SANTA Comes to Town!!
South San Francisco’s annual tradition since 1981 continues with Santa & Mrs Claus greeting over 700 children each year on the steps of City Hall, 400 Grand Avenue. Santa and Mrs Claus will be arriving at 11am to hear your little ones wish list until 3pm, rain or shine! Bring a camera and capture this holiday memory! Thanks to the City of South San Francisco, SSF Chamber of Commerce and the SSF Kiwanis Club for bringing this magic to our youngsters – and their families!