South San Francisco, CA October 26, 2017
Once again this year, Everything South City will be promoting a limited number of local small businesses leading up to Small Business Saturday on November 25th. Since 2014 ESC has dedicated November to Small Businesses to help our community recognize the importance our local mom and pop stores offer us all year long, and how we can support them during the upcoming holiday season.
Everything South City Supports Small Business Saturday
Everything South City has teamed up with Small Business Saturday for this annual event that will happen Saturday November 25, 2017. You do NOT need to be a Chamber of Commerce Member! We are looking for a few well deserving businesses to promote and ask interested parties to please contact us either in comments or by email at news@EverythingSouthCity.com
Small Business Saturday was founded in 2010 by American Express to help business owners iwth their most pressing need- getting more customers. Four years later, shoppers continue to rally in support of small businesses on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. -SMS
Starting immediately Everything South City will help the chosen businesses prepare for a major day of sales as the Holiday Season kicks off. We have supplies and tools to share with you while we help promote your business and your big day of sales – all for FREE – as our way of saying THANK YOU for the good you do for our community every day.
To be eligible you must:
- Be open on Saturday November 25
- Take a photo of the FRONT of your business with the Small Business Saturday sign we provide (this helps your customers remember you better by sight)
- Tag Everything South City and #SBS on your social media to help with the promotion
- Let us know of any specials or offers you may have on Saturday Nov 25th so we can use to promote
What we will do:
- Deliver FREE promotional items including CANVAS TOTE BAGS, DOOR MATS, BANNERS, and more!!
- Use your photo of your business with your SBS signage to promote daily for the week leading up to Saturday Nov 26th on our website and social media
- Continue to promote your business in real time on the 25th
Why? Because we truly do appreciate our local small businesses – you give so much to our community and this is our small way of saying Thank You.
Contact us NOW- space is limited!!
To read about past Small Business Saturday promotions please CLICK HERE