South San Francisco, CA January 18, 2018 Submitted by Robert Riechel
Due to the overwhelming interest in this great program, a second workshop date has been added for January 25, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the MSB at 33 Arroyo Drive, South San Francisco with plenty of free parking. If you are interesting in attending this workshop CLICK HERE to register.
- Municipal Services Building, Council Chambers
- 33 Arroyo Drive, City of South San Francisco, 94080
- Find out how you can qualify to buy a home in San Mateo County with only 5% down and no PMI.
- Find out where you can find homes/condos and how to best present your offer A local realtor will discuss today’s real estate market in San Mateo County.J
- Who Qualifies? Families with incomes up to $150K and good credit (680 or better) who live or work in San Mateo County and want to buy their first home or condo in San Mateo County.
- Downpayment loans up to $119,278 for a total purchase price up to $795,187.
For more information or to download guidelines and applications visit our website
Info about the mortgage application call John Souza at Meriwest Mortgage (408) 849-7115
Info about the HEART downpayment loan call: Paula Stinson (650) 204-5630
- How the HEART downpayment loan program works
- Review Homebuying Process
- Review Loan Application Process
- Tips on finding a property in this price range
- Loan Closing Process, how to make a successful bid
- John Souza, Meriwest Mortgage Officer. He will be available after the presentation to help you pre-qualify your loan.
- Call 1-408-849-7115 for more info
- Lee Ginsburg, Berkshire Hathaway Realty 650- 358-3959
Can’t make it? Here is the presentation