South San Francisco, CA November 10, 2019 Shared by CuriOdyssey on our Free For All Friday FB post
Pack up the kids and get over to CuriOdyssey for their annual winter light experience for kids which started yesterday! Explore IlluminOdyssey at CuriOdyssey, a science playground & zoo in San Mateo (15 min from South City!). 🐾CuriOdyssey for their annual winter light experience for kids which started yesterday! Explore IlluminOdyssey at CuriOdyssey, a science playground & zoo in San Mateo (15 min from South City!). 🐾
From their website CLICK HERE:
CuriOdyssey’s IlluminOdyssey – A Dazzling Winter Light Experience for Kids
November 9, 2019 – January 5, 2020, 10am-4pm
Open Until 8pm on 12/6 and 1/3
Electrify your child’s imagination at CuriOdyssey’s IlluminOdyssey, a dazzling winter light experience for kids. Four levels of walls, floors and ceiling come alive with radiant, moving color.
- Carry a colorful lantern with you as you explore a world of luminescent wonder.
- Venture through a gleaming jungle of soft sculptures
- Explore under an illuminated canopy of fiber optic strands.
- Create a refractive rainbow at the tip of a wand.
- Touch a plasma ball to create colorful electric tendrils.
- Use a drawing robot to design a phosphorescent image.
- Dance on swirling patterns of brilliant colors.
- Watch the mesmerizing motion of a glowing blossom and change its appearance.
- Wander inside a village of lustrous, geometric shelters awash in laser lights.
Experience the wonder, beauty and excitement of CuriOdyssey’s IlluminOdyssey, open November 9 through January 5.