South San Francisco, CA July 2, 2020
From San Mateo County Alert System
Celebrate at home! Closed San Mateo County locations.
CLOSED: Pacifica and Half Moon Bay city beaches and access points, state beach parking lots, Tunitas Creek Beach, Fitzgerald Marine Reserve and Devil’s Slide Trail. Closures end 9 a.m. Monday, July 6. Illegal parking and fireworks will be cited.
Celebrate at home & remember to wear a face-covering when you can’t keep 6 feet apart.
From San Mateo County Harbor District
PILLAR POINT HARBOR CLOSURES IN EFFECT THROUGH SUN. JULY 5TH. See below for details.
LIMITED SERVICES AVAILABLE at Oyster Point Marina. See below for details.
RENT DEFERRALS: See sidebar (right). >>>
Pillar Point Harbor
CLOSURES (effective Thurs. 7/2/20 midnight –> Sun. 7/5/20 midnight):
- No beach and trail access parking
- East side beach closed
- West trail beaches closed
- Public parking at RV park adjacent to Surfers’ beach closed
- Access to Johnson Pier restricted to tenants & customers only
- Picnic areas closed, including barbecues and picnic tables
Oyster Point Marina
CLOSURES (until further notice):
- Picnic Areas (including barbecues and picnic tables)
- Boat Wash
MANDATORY At All Times while on District property:
- Social Distance (6 ft. apart from non-household members at all times)
- Wear Face Covering
- Observe All Posted Signage and Markers
- Oberve New Regulations and Access Rules Pertaining to all Facilities, including launch ramps and Johnson Pier
Launch Ramp Rules:
- Only one vessel allowed to launch at a time.
- One Vehicle on Ramp at a Time
- One Vessel Launching at a Time
- Remain in Your Vehicle While Waiting to Launch
- All people in vessels waiting at dock must be onboard vessel
- Maintain Social Distancing at All Times (including while waiting to pay and/or launch)
Please note that annual launch ramp passes will be extended by the number of months the ramps were closed.
Johnson Pier Access:
- Johnson Pier access is allowed for the buying of fish from those vessels selling fish
- Face covering/masks must always be worn while on pier or purchasing fish
- Maintain Social Distance of at least 6 feet while on the pier
- Only one person at a time is to move up or down the gangway to the dock
- Once fish has been purchased please exit the pier to allow for others who may be waiting