South San Francisco, Ca July 9, 2020 Grand Palace FB
We’ve reopened our dining room for limited seating dine-in and we’d like to let our customers know what we’ve been up to! On top of retraining our staff, we’ve also implements some new changes including:
– Placing all tables 6 feet apart.
– Single use menus (pens and menu folder are separated and regularly sanitized).
– Sanitizing tables and chairs before and after each use.
– Masks and face-shields for our staff.
– Additionally, we’ve setup hand sanitizing stations in the back and front for our staff and customers.
We are committed to the health and safety of our staff and customers, and will do everything we can to provide a safe environment for carryout, delivery, and dine-in!
Thank you for supporting our team and thank you for supporting our small business!
📍359 Grand Ave, South San Francisco
🥢Carryout and delivery available!
🕰 Hours: 10:30am – 2pm , 5pm – 9pm everyday