South San Francisco, Ca July 6, 2020 Submitted by SSF Parks and Recreation
On Monday, June 29, Orange Pool will be open under modified operations for lap swim by reservation only❗️ Six lanes will be available for reservation in 45-minute time slots from Monday – Friday, with the first time slot opening at 5:30 a.m. and the last time slot at 11:30 a.m. Reservations can be made online at www.ssf.net/rec-catalog.
We look forward to extending the operating hours in the near future. Locker rooms will be closed to the public and swimmers should plan accordingly. Please note that the pool will be closed for the Independence Day holiday on Friday, July 3.
Modified Operation Rules/Guidelines:
Patron temperature checks will be taken before entering the Orange Pool facility. Patrons who are showing signs of illness will not be allowed into the facility. Patrons who are feeling ill should not attend their reservation. Face mask must be worn up until the time you are in your lane and safely practicing social distancing. Orange Pool will not be lending out swim equipment.
1. 45-minute lap swim.
2. First come, first served basis
3. One registration time slot per swimmer per day.
4. Swimmers must Check-in and Check-out.
5. Swimmers must exit the facility 45 minutes after the start their reserved swim time.
6. Locker rooms will remain closed. Please shower off at home before using the swimming pool.
7. Lobby bathrooms are available, one person limit.
Click here to create an account or view catalog.