South San Francisco, Ca April 30, 2021
From time to time neighbors will submit information that might benefit our community and this Virtual Money Smart series seems to offer some good insights worthy of sharing.
Be sure to check with your own financial advisor for specific concerns related to your own personal situation.
Access each event recording and related resources directly using the links below–
- Day 1 | Talking Cents w/ UChicago FinEd Initiative
- Day 2 | Savings: A Little Can Make a Big Difference w/ FINRA
- Day 3 | Bank On It: Finding Safe + Affordable Bank Accounts w/ Economic Awareness Council
- Day 4 | Understanding the Basics of Federal Student Loans w/ U.S. Department of Education
- Day 5 | Tax-Related Fraud + Identity Theft w/ IRS
- Day 6 | Managing Personal Finances During Covid-19 w/ GFLEC
- Day 7 | Housing Protections + Resources w/ CFPB
- Day 8 | Tips for Managing Money Ups and Downs w/ University of Wisconsin-Madison, Division of Extension