South San Francisco, CA June 2, 2021
Game Day Information
Games will be played on the following from June 26 – August 7 (off July 4th weekend):
Majors – Friday evenings
Minors/T-Ball/Softball – Saturdays
Here are the top things you need to know to have a great Junior Giants season:
- COVID-19 protocols: Each league will have a set of protocols to follow and will be communicated prior to any on the field play.
- Email: We will do our best to communicate with families, but email remains the primary method of communication. Please make sure you register with an email address you check often!
- Junior Giants is free! We will never ask for financial contribution, but we need your help as a volunteer to make your child’s season successful! You can sign up to volunteer here: https://gojrgiants.sportngin.com/register/form/842912436
- Junior Giants is noncompetitive. We don’t keep score or have wins/losses. If this doesn’t sound like the right fit for your family, feel free to reach out to your league Commissioner (contact information below).
- Junior Giants is more than just baseball/softball and offers programs in health, education, bullying prevention and character development. We ask families to be consistent in game/practice attendance so your child can get the most out of the 8-week season!
The Junior Giants program celebrates our diversity and strives to be an environment where all players, volunteers, ambassadors, staff, and families can thrive. We prohibit discrimination, harassment, or mistreatment of any kind in our program.
If you are registering multiple players, please register them all at the same time. After completing one registration, click the Register Another Player button to register another child.
Thank you for joining Junior Giants!