South San Francisco, CA June 30, 2022
Amoura, a Michelin and Zagat rated restaurant, is a family run business serving amazing Mediterranean food with a twist, and is located at 713 Linden Avenue in South San Francisco.
Amoura is now hiring for servers, bartenders, and cooks! We are looking for outgoing individuals eager to serve the community and grow with the company.
Limited restaurant experience is not required, we are willing to train!
Please email resumes to HR@amourasf.com
· Completes all assigned opening/closing side work to prepare dining room, bar, and service stations for efficient operation during meal periods.
· Greets and serves customers in a professional and timely manner.
· Prepares alcoholic, non-alcoholic and other beverages for customers and servers in accordance with standard recipes.
· Applies knowledge of full menu and other restaurant information such as restaurant hours, table numbers and payment options.
· Uses suggestive selling techniques to offer food specials, menu items, daily desserts and other types of promotions.
· Serves customers in a professional manner as per training guidelines.
· Maintains service areas such as dining room, bar and service stations during the entire shift.
· Re-stocks items in the dining room and bar as needed and alerts kitchen staff and manager of stock shortages.
· Prepares all condiments to garnish drink orders.
· Maintains a clean bar at all times wiping and sanitizing regularly, disposing of debris and bottles and washing glasses behind the bar as needed.*
· Checks and maintains stock of glassware, beverages and bar supplies and communicates shortages to appropriate person.*
· Assists with answering the telephone and taking messages to give to the proper personnel when time allows.*
· Processes charge transactions through Aloha POS.
· Communicates health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
· Cleans and organizes assigned stations in the dining room and bar prior to mealtime rush.
· Process takeout orders on multiple online platforms.
· Two years of experience in a Fine / Casual Dining restaurant, a plus, not required.
· Prior experience mixing in-house cocktails.
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
· Amazing customer service skills.
· Takes ownership of their tasks and displays initiative.
Amoura is dedicated to the community – if you are seeking employment that offers the opportunity to grow with an amazing company, please send your resume to HR@amourasf.com
To read more about Amoura from Everything South City please CLICK HERE.