South San Francisco, CA September 22, 2022 Submitted by Veronica Ortiz, SSF Parks and Recreation Dept Supervisor
The South San Francisco Parks and Recreation Department welcomes back the highly anticipated return of our annual Concert in the Park: Culture & Community Festival this Saturday, September 24 from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Orange Memorial Park in South San Francisco. Included in the event will be free activities, food from around the world, beer & wine, and festival booths. Watch Grammy & Platinum Record award winning Stone City Band and Grammy Award Winning Pacific Mambo Orchestra take the main stage and cultural performances from our Parks & Rec Cultural Programs and South San Francisco Sister Cities. Family and friends of all ages are encouraged to join in the festivities. Admission is free!
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Pacific Mambo Orchestra
- 3:30 p.m. -5:00 p.m. – Stone City Band
- 11:40 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Hawaiian Hula, SSF Recreation Class
- 12:10 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Belly Dancing, SSF Recreation Class
- 12:40 p.m. -1:00 p.m. – Mexican Folk Dance, SSF Recreation Class
- 2:40 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Zazpiak Bat Basque Folkloric Dancers
- 3:10 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Jackie Flynn Irish Dance Company
This free family-oriented community event will include activities for all ages to enjoy. Youth will have a blast kids zone featuring bounce houses, a giant slide, and much more! Hungry concert goers can indulge in a variety of local tasty treats, food trucks, and various vendors. The Community Stage will highlight the City’s Cultures United campaign with various cultural performances.
Visit our official Concert in the Park page for general information, about the bands, general frequently asked questions and additional details at www.ssf.net/concert.
For questions, contact the Recreation Office at (650) 829-3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I love Concert in the Park!! Try not to have it on the same weekend as Fog Fest in Pacifica.