South San Francisco, CA – January 4th, 2023
From the SSF Public Library newsletter
“It’s a new year and that marker of change can spur us to make resolutions to improve our lives! Here at the library, one of our roles is to support our patrons in their goals and provide resources to help you achieve the life you want. This week, we are promoting just a few of the ways that our Career Pathways classes can do just that – If you have any goal for 2023, there is a class here that will help you. If you don’t, you might check out our Vision Boards program below to help you visualize your aspirations!”
- Learning an instrument? Check out Skillshare (
$32/moFREE) for lessons on so many instruments, plus classes and courses for every type of creative venture!
- Trying to stay better organized? Consider these Skillshare classes on how to manage your time, leverage organizational tools, and increase productivity: Skillshare: Productivity
- Building career skills? LinkedIn Learning (
$29.99/moFREE) has everything you need, from learning Excel, Word, and coding, to marketing, DEI, and leadership courses.
- Studying for the SAT, ACT, GRE, or any other exam? LearningExpress Library has practice tests, courses, and tips and tricks for acing that important test coming up this year.
- Figuring out how to use that new piece of tech? GetSetUp (
$19.99/moFREE) is a platform aimed towards older adults that walks you through using iPad, iPhones, and apps, not to mention live classes for healthy living, art, photography, and so much more.
Find out how more information and how to access these amazing resources for free here!
Good luck with your resolutions this year!