February 2nd, 2023 – South San Francisco, CA
Congratulations to Vanessa & 7 Mile House on their incredible success of what they bring to our communities! Join them this Saturday as they celebrate their THREE Generations of Women who have reinvented & refined the 7 Mile House, which is now recognizing its 165th Year in Business!
The 7 Mile House, as we know it originated in 1858. Soon they will be celebrating an incredible 165th anniversary and want everyone to help them honor the history of 3 generations of women who have made this well-known local business what it is today.
Visadora Villacarlos, her mother, Vanessa Garcia, and her grandmother Cleopatra Garcia have been in charge of the restaurant for the past 19 years. They understand the trials and tribulations of running a legacy business and appreciate they have been able to sustain their business throughout the last few tumultuous years.
They are proud of their Filipino heritage and enjoy, “bringing people of various cultures and colors together in a safe space where individuals are drawn in by the food, and stay for the family atmosphere that is 7 Mile House.”
In honoring their families, employees, and patrons, on Saturday, February 4th, 2023, they are giving away FREE adobo bowls and mugs featuring the 7 Mile House logo, offering Jack Daniels shots for only $1.65, and have a line-up of events to entertain and celebrate their anniversary. Please see the schedule below:
– History talk by Vanessa Garcia with complimentary mimosas & coffee
– Free adobo and rice bowls for the first 200 guests (one per person, take-out only)
– Free 7 Mile House mug (with a purchase of any 7 Mile House shirt, sweater, or blanket)
– $1.65 Jack Daniels shots celebrating the drink of choice in 1858 (two per person, dine-in only)
– 2x Rewards Points for dine-in and take-out customers for our loyalty program subscribers
– Self-guided history tour by scanning your phone at the QR code stations around the restaurant
– E-book release on Amazon Kindle of our Award-Winning 7 Mile History Book, “See You at the 7: Stories from the Last Original Bay Area Mile House”
Stop by 7 Mile House on Saturday, February 4th at 2800 Bayshore Boulevard, Brisbane, CA 94005
We’ll see you there!