April 22nd, 2023 – South San Francisco, CA – from the Plymire-Schwarz House Instagram Page
We are again offering an intimate tea experience this year.
On the day of each tea, the Living Room, Dining Room, and Garden Room will each host a table for up to six guests.
The Sewing Room will host one table for up to four guests.
Available Dates for our One o’clock Teas:
• Friday, June 16
• Saturday, June 17
• Sunday, June 18
• Friday, June 23
• Saturday, June 24
• Sunday, June 25
* * Reservations Begin Saturday, May 13th * *
9:00a.m. through 7:00p.m.
Please call (650) 588-0639 and leave a message including:
• your name
• phone number
• number of guests in your party
• preferred date and at least one alternate
All messages are time-stamped to 1/10 of a second so rest assured your call will be returned in the order in which it was received.
$300 non-refundable donation for tables that seat 6
$200 non-refundable donation for a table that seats 4
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
Historical Society of South San Francisco
930 Mission Road, No. 26
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Please keep in mind:
• Calls or payments received prior to Saturday, May 13th , 9:00am will not be considered.
• In order to secure your table, we kindly request payment be received within seven days of making your reservation.
This is a lot of fun
I had gone to it a few times it’s good to see it is back.