South San Francisco, CA November 8, 2017 Submitted by Ariane Erickson, GoEv
Want to love the planet AND your car? Learn how on Nov 30th!
Acterra is an environmental organization that is helping accelerate the shift from fossil fuels to a renewable energy economy in order to combat the most urgent issue of our time: climate change. Its GoEV program helps individuals reduce their personal carbon emissions by providing educational and hands-on opportunities to discover the benefits of “going EV.”
Acterra invites all North San Mateo County residents to attend its upcoming FREE Electric Vehicle Workshop:
EV Workshop – Everything You Need to Know to “Go EV”
Thursday, November 30, 2017
6:30 EVs on display
7:00 Presentation and Q&A
Hope United Methodist Church
The following topics will be covered:
- The benefits of EVs versus gas-powered cars
- Government rebates (up to $12,000) for “going EV”
- Additional rebates for low income consumers
- Battery range and charging basics
- Leasing versus buying
- Current makes/models and what’s in store for the future!