South San Francisco, CA March 22, 2018 Submitted by SSF Public Library
Not able to come Tuesday? There will be many chances to contribute. Here’s a bigger list of upcoming meetings:
• Library Board Meeting on 3/27/18, 6:00 p.m., Main Library
• Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee on 4/4/18, 6:00 p.m., City Hall Conference Room
• Measure W Citizens’ Oversight Committee, 4/4/18, 6:30 p.m., Council Chambers, MSB
• Measure W Subcommittee, 4/9/18, 1:00 p.m., City Hall Conference Room
• Friends of the Library, 4/10/18, 6:00 p.m., Main Library
• Cultural Arts Commission, 4/19/18, 6:30 p.m., Betty Weber Room, MSB
• Measure W Town Hall, 5/22/18, 6:30 p.m., MSB, Social Hall and Atrium
• City Council Study Sessions are scheduled for April 25, 2018, and June 13, 2018.
• A pop-up event is also planned at Parks Alive! Streets Alive! on Saturday, May 5, 2018, at Orange Memorial Park.
It’s your new library, so tell the architects how you want it to look, function, and feel! We are looking forward to hearing from you.