South San Francisco, CA July 30, 2018
How many of these manners do you think are still necessary to teach our kids? This question reaches far beyond South San Francisco yet we know these teachings begin at home – do you think they are outdated or still worth teaching our kids? Anyone of these more important than others?
1. Talking in person more than via technology
2. Addressing adults by their last names
3. Standing for introductions
4. Sitting down for family dinner
5. Knowing how to properly set a table
6. Asking for permission
7. Not speaking unless spoken to
8. Getting dressed up
9. Being cognizant of hygiene
10. Writing thank-you notes and handwritten letters
An interesting article on Business Insider poses these questions and offers some good information CLICK HERE for more.