South San Francisco, CA September 19, 2018 via SSF Website
At a recent meeting, the Beautification Committee members selected 23 nominees and 5 award winners for their annual Beautification Award Program to recognize spectacular residential and commercial landscapes. Staff and the Beautification Committee sincerely thank these residents for their continued efforts to make our community a great place to live!
|2395 Tipperary Ave||66 Randolph||20 Canyon Court||1119 Morningside Ave|
|2990 Dublin Drive||10 Madrone||164 ValleyviewWay||216 B Street|
|34 Arlington Drive||105 Belmont||154 Valleyview Way||20 Amberwood|
|72 Calvert||724 Larch||11 Graystone Drive||401 Forest View Drive|
|74 Calvert||133 Valleyview||436 Dellbrook Ave||Heather Heights HOA|
|109 Buxton||2251 Kenry Way||352 Forest View Drive|
Residential Award Winners
- 704 Larch – Residential
- 437 Dellbrook Ave – Residential
- 123 South Magnolia – Residential
- 1080 Mission Road – Multi Unit
- 150 South Linden Avenue – Commercial
- 8:30 am
- Third Tuesday of the month (no meeting in February, May, November, December)
- Maintenance Services Building
550 North Canal Street
South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Jeanette Acosta
- Ricardo Benavides
- Dorothy Buhagiar
- Rich Busalacchi
- Margie Casagrande
- Luis De Paz Fernandez
- Sean Garrone
- Mary Giusti
- Nenar Nicolas
- Dave Venturini
- Jo Zemke
If you would like to attend a meeting or are interested in becoming a member, please call Greg Mediati, Parks Manager, at (650) 829-3897 or by email at email@example.com
Our mission is to promote the beautification of South San Francisco in an effort to make the City a more pleasant and desirable community in which to live.
- Promote the planting of trees, shrubs, and flowers in public and private areas.
- Promote restoration and maintenance of the community’s natural resources, parks, and wetlands.
The Beautification Committee sponsors three events during the year. The events are Arbor Day, Beautification Awards, and Bay Front Clean-up. Check the Parks & Recreation calendar for event dates.