South San Francisco, CA July 24, 2018
South San Francisco City Council and South San Francisco Unified School District Liaison Standing Committee will take up the issue regarding the feasibility of affordable housing development on surplus South San Francisco School District sites during the special meeting planned for this Friday July 27, 2018 at 400 Grand Avenue in the City Hall conference room. The meeting will take place at 3pm.
City Manager Mike Futrell has previously indicated meetings to be held at City Hall would be broadcasted live on the City Website for those who cannot make the meetings. CLICK HERE.
Also on the agenda:
- Motion to approve the Minutes from the meeting of June 15, 2018.
- Report regarding the feasibility of affordable housing development on surplus South San Francisco School District sites.
- Approval on use of Community Benefit Funds (Shawnterra Moore)
- Buri Buri School field renovation (Sharon Ranals)
- Status of SSFUSD field allocation process/ Parkway and Alta Loma (Sharon Ranals)
- SSF High School Varsity Field (Sharon Ranals)
ITEMS FROM COMMITTEE
The agenda can be found CLICK HERE.